WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT OF YOUR DATA?
In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016 (GDPR) and with the rest of the legislation applicable in Spain regarding the protection of personal data, we put in your knowledge that your personal data will be incorporated into the treatment activities of MAXAMCORP HOLDING, SL (hereinafter, MAXAM), with CIF B84598754, and with registered office at Avenida del Partenón nº 16, 28042, Madrid.
FOR WHAT PURPOSE AND BASIS OF LEGITIMATION DO WE PROCESS YOUR DATA?
- Manage the commercial relationship with the client and associated services, as well as the sending of commercial communications regarding products and services similar to those initially contracted. Such treatment has its basis of legitimation in the execution of a contract and in the existing legitimate interest (Art. 6.1 b) and f) GDPR).
- Management of web users for sending Maxam information, such as commercial information, information to be a Maxam provider and the like. Such treatment has its basis of legitimation in the express consent of the interested party (Art. 6.1 a) GDPR).
- Manage, where appropriate, user participation in promotions, discounts, raffles and contests available. Such treatment has its basis of legitimation in the express consent of the interested party (Art. 6.1 a) GDPR).
- Sending commercial communications when you give us your express consent for it. Such treatment has its basis of legitimation in the express consent of the interested party (Art. 6.1 a) GDPR).
- Sending our corporate newsletter. Such treatment has its basis of legitimation in the express consent of the interested party (Art. 6.1 a) GDPR).
- Sending communications from the corporate Press Room. Such treatment has its basis of legitimation in the express consent of the interested party (Art. 6.1 a) GDPR).
- Resolution of queries. Such treatment has its basis of legitimation in the express consent of the interested party (Art. 6.1 a) GDPR).
- Manage, where appropriate, the user registration process in the Online Platform. Such treatment has its basis of legitimation in the express consent of the interested party or in the execution of a contract (Art. 6.1 a) or b) GDPR)
- Evaluate and manage, where appropriate, your curriculum vitae for selection processes that adapt to your professional profile and carry out the necessary actions for the selection and hiring of staff. This treatment is based on legitimacy in the existing legitimate interest (Art. 6.1 f) GDPR).
TO WHOM WILL WE COMMUNICATE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Your data may be communicated by MAXAM only to the companies that make up the MAXAM Group, for the purpose of centralized management of our activities and the fulfillment of internal administrative purposes. In the event that you have given us your express consent, they may be communicated to these same entities in order to send commercial communications that may be of interest, according to the client's profile. They may also be communicated to financial institutions through which the management of collections and payments is articulated. Finally, they may be communicated to those third parties, agencies and public institutions of the General State Administration, of the Autonomous and Local Administrations, including jurisdictional bodies, to which MAXAM is legally obliged to provide them. Your data may be accessible to external technology service providers, such as hosting services, computer maintenance and other similar services, which provide their services to MAXAM, and that will process your data in strict accordance with the instructions of this entity and under your responsibility. MAXAM guarantees that the access and transfer of personal data to third parties are carried out in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations and with the appropriate contractual guarantees
HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
The personal data necessary for the management of the relationship with the client and the billing and collection of services will be kept for the entire time the contract is in force. Once said relationship is terminated, where appropriate, the data may be kept for the time required by the applicable legislation and until they prescribe the possible responsibilities arising from the contract. The personal data collected for the management of inquiries and requests for information will be kept for the time necessary to respond to them. The personal data collected for the participation in contests, raffles and promotions will be kept for the duration of the same, according to their specific bases, to manage their development and, later, until they prescribe the possible responsibilities derived from their realization. n the event that you have given your express consent for the sending of commercial information, subscription to our Newsletter or to the communications of our Press Room, your personal data will be kept until such time as you express your willingness to revoke said consent. Finally, the personal data contained in your curriculum vitae for selection processes will be kept for the period necessary to manage the selection process in question or, in any case, for a period of one year.
WHAT SECURITY MEASURES WILL BE APPLIED TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
MAXAM guarantees an adequate level of security in relation to the risks presented by the treatment and the nature of the data to be protected. Such measures are established for the prevention of any unauthorized disclosure or access, accidental or unlawful destruction, or accidental loss or alteration and any other form of illicit treatment. In the event that international transfers occur, MAXAM guarantees that the personal data transferred outside the EU / EEA are adequately protected, complying with the relevant legal requirements.
HOW CAN YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS IN RELATION TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
In the event that you want to revoke the consents granted, as well as to exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation, deletion, opposition, limitation, portability and right not to be subject to automated decisions, you must send an email to gdpr @ maxam.net Said request must include the name and surname of the interested party; copy of your national identity document, passport or other valid identification document of the interested party and, where appropriate, of his / her representative, as well as proof of representation; address for the purpose of notifications and specification of the object of the request. In the event that the interested party considers that the previous rights have not been met in accordance with current legislation, they may submit the corresponding claim for the protection of rights before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL CHARACTER OF THE REQUESTED DATA
The mandatory data of each form are identified as such with the “*” mark. The refusal to provide such information will prevent communication with the user and, where appropriate, the inability to manage your request..
the user agrees to inform MAXAM about any modification suffered by the information provided. In order to make this communication, you can go to the email account firstname.lastname@example.org. The user agrees, in case of having access to areas that require users or passwords, to keep their passwords and identification codes secret, as well as to inform MAXAM as soon as possible in case of loss, theft or unauthorized access. As long as such communication does not occur, MAXAM will be exempted from any liability that may arise from the improper use by unauthorized third parties of such passwords and identification codes.